The Citizens and Diaspora Directorate (CIDO) of the African Union Commission invites African and Diaspora entrepreneurs to participate in the Scaling Up Your Business Bootcamp to be held from April 27th – 29th in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. A unique opportunity for entrepreneurs with an African Diaspora background whose businesses have outgrown the start-up phase and are looking to transition into full-scale operations with the right financial and technical capacity support. The Bootcamp offers fifteen African and Diaspora Small and Medium Size Entrepreneurs an opportunity to acquire the tools to bring their businesses to scale through an intensive program consisting of training, self-learning, advisory services, and mentoring. In the three days, participants gain the necessary skills to:
- Remodel their business plan for growth in a lean way
- Analyze the gaps between now and their planned future
- Present their ideas to potential partners or clients in a concise/ visual manner (Business Canvas)
- Mobilize resources (finance, know how, networks)
- Be a Role Model to other SME entrepreneurs
In addition, this program enables participants to meet with seasoned entrepreneurs and mentors to expand their network. In order to apply, please click here for detailed instructions.